Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 1 p.m. via Zoom, hosted by LEAP
Attorneys serve clients by confidentially managing client information. Ethical confidentiality and locked filing cabinets are a start, but how do firms maintain privacy while working from home or using online applications?
Join LEAP Legal Software and the Worcester County Bar Association for a review of law firm digital privacy from home and the office to maximize work life balance and maintain efficient legal operations.
This webinar will include:
- Introduction and overview of digital privacy
- Digital privacy vs. digital security vs. legal and ethical confidentiality
- Current state and federal privacy regulations and developing trends
- The important role of cloud technology
- Online tools for privacy and efficiency